Monday, September 24, 2007

Long time no see!


Sorry guys for not updating my blog.. I've been very busy with both work and filming...till a point I think I'm going to faint....haha..anyway, todays post will be on all the things that I did for the past few days..so here goes...


Last wednesday night I had a filming...the scene is about me driving 龙嫂 around and we happen to spot 龙哥 riding a bicycle with a girl behind him.. so here are the pics..
* The Car I'm Driving...It's a Honda Civic ESI of course it's been mod before..so it's fast

* The Crew setting up the camera on the car..It's quite a time consuming process..looks as if they are fixing the car.

* Shot from inside the car..the person is fixing up the lens...

* Yup..that's me in the car...letting the camera focus on me..while I take this time to take a picture of myself..

* After a few rounds of driving and filming inside the car..Janet is wiping the window..apparently it's dusty..

* This is how the car looks from the inside...this scene we're filming is when 龙嫂 wants to get out of the car..


I didn't have a chance to shoot a picture of myself driving the car as I'm filming as well..so you guys can stay tune for the show...

Up next is the filming on Thursday morning....the scene is a conti of me fetching 龙嫂 to the hotel..where 龙哥 had planned a surprise for her...here are the pics...

* It's the car scene again.....this time it's at the driveway outside the hotel lobby...


* Yup...the arrival of the bridal car..where 龙哥 is sitting inside...

* This is the scene where 龙嫂 is being surprised by the jewelleries and wedding gown that 龙哥 had prepared for her.. the guy in red is the so call "make-up artist" in the show... The puffy thing on the bed is the wedding gown.

* The reason for this pic is because our dear asst AP doesn't know how to put on the bracelet for our actress...sigh..like that how to get a girlfriend or get married....


* Scenery taken from the hotel room.


I'll leave you guys with a montage that was made for the show...it's all the pictures that we took during the filming of the wedding scene that I've posted some time ago...I'm quite proud of it because most of the pictures inside were taken by me...So....enjoy!



That's it for now...I still have quite a few photos yet to be uploaded so stay tune.....



















No comments: